Who are we?
‘We’, ‘us’, and ‘our’ refer to Kenmorr Pty Ltd ACN 070 644 067 and in particular to the business trading as Tailored Lending Concepts ABN 35 070 644 067.
We recognise that your privacy is important.
- We want to we want to provide the best possible service across our wide range of financial products and services. To achieve this aim we need to make the most efficient use of your personal information.
However it is equally important to us that you are confident that any of your personal information entrusted to us is treated with the appropriate degree of privacy.
- We are bound by, and committed to supporting, the Australian Privacy Principles (APP) set out in The Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 (Privacy Amendment Act). The information set out below is largely a summary of our obligations under the APP.
What does “personal information” mean?
Personal information is any information about you that identifies you or by which your identity can be reasonably determined. This includes whether you are borrowing for personal, investment or business purposes.
This personal information can include, but is not limited to:
– Proof of identity and/or nationality e.g. drivers licence, passport, birth certificate etc.
– Proof of your employment e.g. pay slips, tax returns, financial statements etc.
– Proof of your address/residence e.g. rates notice, bank statements etc.
– How to contact you e.g. phone numbers, email addresses etc.
– Career / work history
Why we collect your personal information
Collecting your personal information is essential for us to be able to conduct our business, which is primarily concerned with assessing your application for finance and managing that finance.
We may also collect your personal information for the purposes of direct marketing and managing our relationship with you. From time to time we may offer you other products and services.
If we do not collect and make use of your personal information, we are unable to do business with you.
How do we collect your personal information?
Where reasonable and practical we will collect your personal information directly from you.
We may also collect your personal information credit-reporting bodies, lenders and other people such as accountants, solicitors and referees.
Do we disclose your personal information to anyone?
We may disclose your personal information in certain circumstances.
– to prospective funders or other intermediaries in relation to your finance requirements;
– to associated businesses that may want to market products or services to you;
– to companies that provide information and infrastructure systems to us;
– to anybody that represents you, such as solicitors, accountants and financial planners;
– to anyone, where you have provided your consent;
– where we are required to do so by law, such as to a Court in response to a subpoena or to the Australian Taxation Office following a direction issued under taxation laws.
Can I access the personal information you hold about me?
You may access the personal information we retain and request corrections. This right of access is subject to some exceptions allowed by law.
- We will endeavour to ensure that at all times the personal information about you that i hold is up to date and accurate. The accuracy of the personal information is dependant to a large degree on the information you provide and you should advise us if there are any errors in your personal information.
- We will not provide you access to personal information which would reveal any confidential formulae or the detail of any in-house evaluative decision making process, but may instead provide you with the result of the formulae or process or an explanation of that result.
- In most cases, a summary of personal information such as your name and address details, contact telephone numbers, loan numbers, and the products and services you have with us are freely available to you by calling 07 4615 5082.
Privacy Concerns and Complaints
If you have concerns or wish to make a complaint regarding the handling of your personal information by us please contact us. We will promptly investigate your complaint and notify you of the outcome.
- If you are not satisfied with our response then please contact our professional industry body, the Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA) in order to access their Internal Dispute Resolution Scheme
Contact name of our complaints officer: Chris Szigeti
Contact phone number: 07 3847 8119; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternately, in some situations you may contact:
Australian Financial Complaints Authority – Contact phone number 1800 931678; Web afca.org.au
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner – Contact phone number 1300 363 992;
Is my personal information secure?
We take all reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- We will not retain any of your information for any longer than it is required by us, except to satisfy statutory requirements of the Act.
- Depending on how we receive your Personal Information, it may be stored in a physical paper/hard copy or electronically stored on computer hard-drives, external drives or other memory devices, and/or cloud based storage server systems. For the latter, we use cloud based storage services provided by Your Digital File (yourdigitalfile.com) . The physical server locations for Your Digital File where the data is stored are based in Australia.
- We will retain your information for as long as your file with us is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, you only need to contact and advise us of this in writing.
- We may retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Consistent with these requirements, we will try to delete your information quickly upon request. Please note, however, that there might be some delay in deleting information from our servers, and backed-up versions might exist after deletion.
- In the event that we propose to sell our business we may disclose your personal information to potential purchasers for the purpose of them conducting due diligence investigations. Any such disclosure will be made in confidence and it will be a condition of that disclosure that no personal information will be used or disclosed by them. In the event that a sale of our business is affected, we may transfer your personal information to the purchaser of the business. As a client you will be advised of any such transfer.
In some circumstances we are required to collect corporate identifiers, for example, Credit Card details. we will not use or disclose this information other than when required to do so by law or, or when consented to by you.
You may deal with us anonymously where it is lawful, practicable and reasonable to do so.
Without your consent, we will not collect sensitive information about you. Exceptions to this include where the information is required by law, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim.
We are constantly reviewing all of our policies and attempt to keep up to date with market expectations. Technology is constantly changing, as is the law and market place practices.
Privacy Officer: Stephen Thomas Rasmussen
PO Box Address: PO Box 275, Highfields Qld 4352
Address: 17 Koala Drive, Gowrie Junction Qld 4352
Telephone: 07 4637 0836
Mobile: 0412 295 875